Cottage cheese 2 cups
Green chillies 1 tbsp
Garlic 1 tbsp
Ginger 1 tbsp
Cornflour 1 level tbsp
Soya sauce 4 tsp
Chilli-garlic sauce 2 tsp
Sugar 2 pinches
Refined oil 1 tbsp
Refined oil for frying
How to make Cottage Cheese in Manchurian Sauce:
- Slice the cottage cheese.
- Chop the green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- Fry the cottage cheese lightly in oil.
- Fry the chillies, garlic and ginger separately in 1 tbsp of oil for a few minutes.
- Mix the cornflour in 1 1/2 cups of water and add to the mixture.
- Add the soya sauce, chilli-garlic sauce and sugar and cook until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the cottage cheese and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
- You can substitute the cottage cheese with small, boiled and fried potatoes.