Spinach 3 bunches
Green chillies 3
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Cottage cheese 225 gms
Ghee 2 tbsp
Ghee for deep frying
A pinch Salt to taste
How to make Cottage Cheese with Spinach:
- Chop the onion, ginger and chillies finely.
- Chop the spinach finely, add 1/4 cup of water and a pinch of soda bi-carb and cook.
- When cooked, blend in a liquidiser
- Cut the cottage cheese into small pieces and deep-fry in hot ghee.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
- Add the ginger, green chillies and turmeric powder and fry again for a little time.
- Add the spinach, cottage cheese and salt.
- Serve hot.