Uncooked rice 1 1/2 cups
French beans 100 gms
Carrots 100 gms
Capsicums 100 gms
Celery 4 sticks
Spring onions 1 bunch
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Refined oil 4 tsp
Salt to taste
Green chillies in vinegar
Chilli sauce to serve
How to make Chinese Fried Rice:
- Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Chop the leaves of the spring onions.
- Heat the oil and add the vegetables. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the rice, soya sauce and salt. Mix very well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.