3 cups curd (dahi)
green and purple grapes (angoor) (optional)
1 tsp minced ginger (adrak)
1 green mango (aam) finely cut into cubes
salt (namak) or to taste
2-3 grated carrots
3 tsp finely sliced green chillies
2 finely chopped cucumber
3 cup rice (chawal) cooked
3 -4 dry red chillies broken up
1/2 tsp mustard seed
3 tblsp oil (tel)
3 tblsp coriander leaves (dhania patta) washed and chopped finely
few curry leaves
- Put the cooked rice in a deep dish and add the grated ginger, carrots,
- cucumber, mango, chillies, salt and curd.
- Mix nicely with hand, mashing the rice a little, add the grapes and keep aside.
- Take a small kadai, put the 3 tblsp oil and let it get hot, add the dry chillies, curry leaves and mustard seeds when they crackle remove and add to the mixture.
- Gently stir in the seasoning.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander leaves and serve.