2-3 tbsp oil
1 tsp grated, ginger(adrak)
1 cup mint (pudina) leaves
salt (namak) to taste
1 tbsp cumin seeds (jeera)
4 potatoes (aloo), peeled, boiled and chopped
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves (dhania patta)
1 cup rice (chawal)
1 tbsp lemon juice
6-8 green chillies chopped
1/2 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- Cook rice and let it cool.
- In a blender add mint leaves, chillies, cumin seeds, ginger, corinader leaves and mix in this to a smooth paste.
- Heat up oil in a sauce pan, mix in mustard seeds, after it splutters, mix in ground paste and fry for 10 minutes.
- Mix in potatoes, salt and mix well.
- Take off from the heat.
- Add rice, lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve warm or cold.