2 cup basmati rice (chawal)
1″ piece cinnamon (dalchini)
5 cup water
2 tbsp ghee
2 clove (laung)
1 black cardamom
How to make Sindhi Fried Rice:
- Wash rice gently.
- Put in colander and stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a deep heavy pan.
- Add whole spices, stir.
- Add rice carefully.
- Stir fry very gently with a spatula for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water, cover and bring to boil.
- Simmer covered, till rice is cooked and water has evaporated.
- Press a grain, it must mash on putting pressure.
- Do not overcook.
- Add more hot water if required.
- Serve hot.