Cabbage 450 grams
Bean sprouts 100 grams
French beans 10
Noodles 3 cups
Refined oil 4 tsp
Chilli sauce 1 tsp
Salt to taste
For the sauce:
Brown vinegar 3/4 cup
Sugar 3/4 cup
Water 1 cup
Flour 2 tbsp
Soya sauce 1 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 4 tbsp
- Boil one cup noodles and fry the other 2.
- Cut all the vegetables into long strips.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce and put to boil. Stir till the sauce is thick.
- Heat the oil and add the vegetables. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the sauce, boiled noodles, chilli sauce and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add half the fried noodles and mix well.
- Serve hot, topped with the rest of the fried noodles.