5 slices crust removed and chopped Bread
1 large chopped Onions
1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Raai / Raee)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1 spring Curry Leaves (Kari Patta)
5 gms Salt (use as required)
2 chopped Green Chillies (Hari mirch)
10 ml Refined Oil
1 tsp Lime Juice
1 tblsp Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1/2 cupchopped and cooked French Beans
1/4 cup chopped Raw Mangoes
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the mustard seeds.
- When they crackle, add the cumin seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chillies and onions.
- Fry for 2 minutes stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chopped bread, french beans,the mangoes and fry for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the fire when the colour of the bread is light brown.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over.
- Serve garnished with the chopped corriander leaves