2 large chopped Potatoes (Aloo)
1 chopped Carrots (Gajar)
1 Egg White
5 crusts removed Bread slices
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2 chopped Onions (Pyaj)
1 tsp minced Ginger (Adrak)
1 tblsp Lime Juice
5 gms Salt (Namak)use as required
2 cup Refined Oil for deep frying
2 chopped Green chillies (Hari mirch)
- Boil the potatoes and carrot with sufficient water in a sauteuse.
- Cook till soft.
- Mash the vegetables.
- Heat a little of the oil in a pan.
- Add the onions, ginger, green chillies and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the garam masala powder, the mashed vegetables, salt and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from the fire.
- Mould into lime size balls and keep aside.
- Soak the bread pieces in water till it is soft.
- Squeeze the water out and keep one vegetable ball in a slice of bread and close it completeley with the bread.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Deep fry the bread mixture in hot oil till golden brown.
- Serve hot.