4 slices bread
1 small cut tomato (tamatar)
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
1/2 tsp divide urad dal
salt (namak) to tast
1 small cut Onion (Pyaj)
2 tbsp oil (tel)
How to make Bread Upma:
- Cut the bread slices into 1 inch square pieces.
- In a pan, heat up oil, splutter mustard seeds, mix in the urad dal and fry for a while.
- Then mix in the onions and stir fry for a minute.
- Then mix in the chilli powder, salt and tomatoes and the bread pieces.
- Sprinkle some water on this and fry for a few minutes till the raw chilli powder smell disappears.